All materials must be submitted no later than March 8, 2019, no exceptions.
Please note, each abstract will be in the conference book exactly as submitted and must be formatted as a Word document for uploading to the submission website. Residents are encouraged to ensure all grammar, punctuation, and capitalization are reviewed before uploading the final document.
Important: Please follow the guidelines outlined below.
1. Please adhere to the following standards:
Margins: Top 1", Bottom 1", Left 1.25", Right 1"
Font: Arial, 11pt, single space
Title: Limited to 2 lines of text (short, specific titles are preferred)
Authors' name(s), affiliation, city and state are limited to 3 lines of text (do not use degrees or titles). Presenter's name must be underlined.
References in the text should be accompanied by the full citation, including authors, title, journal name, volume, number, inclusive paging, and year of publication.
The remaining sections (listed below) must be included, and collectively must be 350 words or less. The section names must be typed in bold print.
Background/Purpose, Methodology, Results, Conclusion, Presentation Objective and Self-Assessment Question
2. If the Results of your work are not completely analyzed at the time of abstract submission, present what you have and describe these as preliminary. If no results are available at all, please indicate that results will be described.
3. The Presentation Objective and Self-Assessment Question are required to assure ACPE accreditation for continuing education credit.
4. The Presentation Objective represents a fundamental learning concept that the audience should be able to demonstrate after the presentation.
5. The Self-Assessment Question is a question to test the audience's knowledge of a key aspect from your presentation. It needs to be multiple choice with (1) best answer and (3) reasonable detractors, incorporated into the final slide and should be addressed by the presenter along with other questions from the audience.
Answer does NOT have to be submitted by abstract submission deadline date
6. Only Word documents will be accepted.
7. Submit your Abstract here. Please use the same email address provided at registration.