All materials must be submitted no later than March 16, 2018, no exceptions.
Please note, each Abstract will be in the conference book exactly as submitted and must be formatted as a Word document for uploading to the submission website. Residents are encouraged to ensure all grammar, punctuation, and capitalization are reviewed before uploading the final document.
Important: Please follow the guidelines outlined below.
1. Please adhere to the following standards:
Margins: Top 1", Bottom 1", Left 1.25", Right 1"
Font: Arial, 11pt, single space
Title: Limited to 2 lines of text (short, specific titles are preferred)
Authors' name(s), affiliation, city and state are limited to 3 lines of text (do not use degrees or titles). Presenter's name must be underlined
The remaining sections (listed below) must be included, and collectively must be 350 words or less. The section names must be typed in bold print.
Background/Purpose, Methodology, Results, Conclusion, Presentation Objective, and Self-Assessment Question
2. The Presentation Objective and Self-Assessment Question are required to assure ACPE accreditation for continuing education credit.
3. The Presentation Objective represents a fundamental learning concept that the audience should be able to demonstrate after the presentation.
4. The Self-Assessment Question is a question to test the audience's knowledge of a key aspect from your presentation. It needs to be multiple choice with (1) best answer and (3) reasonable detractors, incorporated into the final slide and should be addressed by the presenter along with other questions from the audience.
- Answer does NOT have to be submitted by abstract submission deadline date
5. Only Word documents will be accepted.
6. Submit your Abstract here.